
I had been hoping that someone would do a holiday blog challenge and lo and behold...it's happening. I was so excited today when I saw that Amber and Neely were hosting one starting next week. I love these since I always have something to blog about and my brain doesn't have to work too hard.
Here is the schedule of post topics:
Tuesday November 29th: Fave holiday tradition, new or old
Wednesday November 30th: Holiday decorations/decor
Thursday December 1st: Favorite Holiday movies/tv specials
Friday December 2nd: Ideal outfit for Christmas/NYE festivities
Monday December 5th: Christmas dessert/treat recipe
Tuesday December 6th: How do you celebrate the holidays?
Tuesday December 6th: How do you celebrate the holidays?
Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, etc.
Wednesday December 7th: Christmas wish list
Wednesday December 7th: Christmas wish list
Thursday December 8th: 2012 goals/resolutions
Friday December 9th: NYE memories/pictures
Will you be playing along?















No comments:
Post a Comment