HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one}
I am loving peppermint ice cream. It just doesn't seem right to eat it before Thanksgiving...but comes Dec. 1st....it's on!


{two}
I watched Bridesmaids this past weekend with friends. I love this movie. I have seen it several times now. I love the brother and sister pair.
some of my favorite scenes with them:




{three}
I may have ordered Baby Sally some cute clothes off of Carters.com today. I couldn't help it. The whole site is 50% off and I had a free shipping code :) I got 9 months and 12 month sizes so I have some clothes for next Fall/Winter.







{four}
I am LOVING Tiny Prints. I have been hooked up by them this year. I got over 100 Christmas cards and 50 address labels from them...for FREE!! I also found out today that I got to order 25 personalized thank you cards. I chose some for baby gifts. Thank you Tiny Prints!!





What are you loving today?? Link up with Jamie and tell us :)


2 comments:

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

OMG We just watched Bridesmaids last night- I laughed sooooo hard. I need to watch it again before we send it back to Netflix!

Melissa said...

Peppermint ice cream is my favorite!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved