
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We are in Minnesota. Although I am a little sad about not being in Memphis with my side of the family, I am glad to be here with Joe's family. It's not often that we get a chance to be with them on a holiday...so I know he is over the moon. Joe's mom is cooking the turkey as I type and we have a busy morning of cooking in front of us. Everyone is coming over at 1 pm to eat. It's crazy....this time next year, I will have a 9 month old baby...insane!!

I am thankful this year for so many things....my job, Joe's job, friends, family, neighbors, the little girl inside my tummy, my house, food to eat, the fact that all the dogs were rescued at the Madison County Animal Shelter last night, God, my health....I could go on and on.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day with those that they love.

This will be me tomorrow. Joe's mom already has a list of all the places we need to go...
:)
Happy Thanksgiving!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment