HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up!!

Last weekend I drove up to Jackson, TN for Girls Weekend. I was so excited to see everyone! Look, as soon as we all got there, they spoiled me.

Kristy got me the cutest little outfit for Sally to wear next fall. I love the stripes and polka dots.
Natalie gave me the most adorable shirt, onesie and burp cloth....monogramed with Sally's name, pink and green, and an owl...perfection!!On Saturday morning we got dressed and took our necessary group shots. Can you believe that we all have blogs now??


Check them all out :)



Yay!! We will have a new girl for Girl's Weekend pretty soon....just kidding...she will be staying at home with daddy :)

We headed to Holiday Market...lots of cute stuff. I did not buy anything...but I wanted to!!

Kristy and I took a break for a self portrait.

Dinner later at Flat Iron...very yummy!
We also played a lot with this little chunky monkey...he is so cute! This is Beth's baby, Brody.



On Sunday, we had lunch at Red Robbin and then I drove home and went to the grocery store....I had to rest up because at 5:30 we were going to see...


Breaking Dawn!!!


Lindsey and I had to take our picture in front of the sign...we have done it before every "Twilight" movie.
I liked the movie. It was pretty cheesy at some points, but I liked it overall. I am already ready for the next one. After the movie, we went to dinner at Happy Mexican....yum!




1 comment:

jean said...

I love the bikini turkey! hahahaha

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved