Today I am linking up for Day #1 of Amber and Neely's Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge.

Today the topic is your favorite gift ever received....It's really hard for me to just pick one, so I am going to share my favorite gifts that I got as a child and my favorite grown up gifts.
I got the Samantha American Girl doll...my parents made a scavenger hunt for me to find her. I loved her!

A few years later I got a trampoline. My dad had set it up with a friend during Christmas Eve festivities. I had no idea it was in the backyard until I unwrapped a "No Trespassing" sign.

During our first married Christmas, Joe gave me two awesome gifts....Disney tickets!!
and REAL black Chanel sunglasses. Can you believe that it was almost 6 years ago and I still wear these almost everyday...awesome gift!!
Want to play along? Here are the topics:
Tuesday November 29th: Fave holiday tradition, new or old
Wednesday November 30th: Holiday decorations/decor
Thursday December 1st: Favorite Holiday movies/tv specials
Friday December 2nd: Ideal outfit for Christmas/NYE festivities
Monday December 5th: Christmas dessert/treat recipe
Tuesday December 6th: How do you celebrate the holidays? Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, etc.
Wednesday December 7th: Christmas wish list
Tuesday December 6th: How do you celebrate the holidays? Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, etc.
Wednesday December 7th: Christmas wish list
Thursday December 8th: 2012 goals/resolutions
Friday December 9th: NYE memories/pictures















No comments:
Post a Comment