HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

{one}
I am love that I ordered 35 FREE Christmas cards from Shutterfly last night! I had several codes to use. Yay for free stuff!!


{two}
I love that we are going to see Breaking Dawn on Sunday...so excited!


{three}
I love that I get to see my girls this weekend. The Fab Five will all be together :)

{four}
I am loving the curtains that I made for Sally's nursery.

These were my inspiration.


and here is the finished product. I am very happy with the way that they turned out. We already had the white sheer curtains. I just went to Hancock Fabrics and bought some hot pink pom pom trim. Then I hot glued it on the edge...super cute!!

{five}
I am LOVING apple cider so much. Right now I am drinking Trader Joe's....so yummy! I need to go back to Nashville and buy some more....because...GRRRR!! we do not have a Trader Joe's here in Memphis.

What are you loving today? Link up with Jamie and tell us.


3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so jealous that you get to go see the new Twilight movie!! Your curtains look great too! Have a great Wednesday!

emily said...

Love the curtains!

I might be in the TJ neighborhood one day this week, so I'll pick ya up some cider. Will you be home the weekend after Thanksgiving?

Lindsey said...

Hey...Guess What?? We ordered the exact same CHRISTMAS card!! So funny....Great minds think alike :)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved