HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up!!


What a nice LONG weekend. We headed to Minnesota on Wednesday afternoon and came back on Saturday morning. We had a great time visiting with family and I even did some shopping with the girls on Black Friday.
I wanted to show you a picture comparison...

Me at 7 weeks at the Minnesota airport (July)

Me at 27 weeks at the Minnesota airport....quite a difference huh?

Joe and I on Thanksgiving....gobble, gobble! I already blogged about it once, but the ladies in Joe's family had a surprise shower for me. Sally and I got some many cute things!!
On Friday, Peggy (Joe's mom) and I got up early and went shopping with Joe's brother's wife (also named Sarah) . We hit up Herberger's (dept. store up there), Old Navy, Target, Home Depot, Bath and Body Works, Khols, etc.

After some lunch we met up with Joe's cousin's wife and Joe's Aunt and went to IKEA.

I took some pictures to show you of all the things that I was loving at IKEA

Loved this kitchen.... white countertops, big white farm house sink, etc.

Cheap chairs!!

Here is a really cute chandelier...perfect for a baby's room....and only $39. This is the one that we were going to get before we found our current one.

I loved this industrial lighting!
Look!!! I found a mirror that would be perfect for the project like Joe and I did in Sally's room....we already had one though. But, if you like what we did and want to do it yourself.....they have perfect mirrors at IKEA...$29.99.

We had to get up SUPER early on Saturday morning in order to make our 6:50 am flight. We relaxed for several hours when we got home and worked in the nursery. In the afternoon we went to Itty Bitty Bella and got our car seat. I knew the one I wanted and I have had a hard time finding it in stock, so we went ahead and just bought it. Joe was so excited, he took it out of the box and installed it in his car right away.
We also registered. Joe was in charge of the gun and he picked out his "man" diaper bag.

We are registered at Amazon.com (Baby Registry),
Target,
and Babies R Us.
Feel free to check out our registries and let me know if I left off anything that I NEED to have. We stopped for dinner at Mama Mia's in Collierville. They have super yummy pizza and I had a Groupon thingy, so dinner was only $5 including tip.
On Sunday I went to the grocery store, worked in the nursery, and made chili and cowboy cookies.


1 comment:

Jules said...

I'm glad you got to see family over the Thanksgiving holiday! That's so sweet that Joe's family had a shower for you.

We got some Black Friday shopping in as well and also hit up B&BW. I had to take advantage of 2 for $20 candles. I also had a $10 off coupon, so I got 3 for $20...woot!

It's been way too long since I've been to Ikea. I love that mirror!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved