HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Plenty to be ThANKful for Challenge: My Special People




First of all, I am so thankful to my husband, Joe. He is my love, support, and rock.

I am thankful for my mom, dad, and brother....who helped shape me into the person that I am now.

I am thankful for Joe's dad...who helped make Joe into the person that he is today.
and Joe's mom. I am happy to report that we actually like each other. I know mother in laws sometimes get a bad rep, but I love her!!


I am thankful for my group of college girls. They knew the old Sarah and they now know the new Sarah :) We have been friends for over 10 years and have seen each other through all of life's ups and downs.

I am thankful for good neighbors/friends!!

I am so thankful for my Aunt Susan. She is one of my best friends and has been like a second mom to me.


I am thankful for awesome cousins who are also some of my best friends!

Of course I am thankful for my furbaby Hank. I will always be his mommy and he will always be my first child.
I am so thankful for Baby Sally who is moving about in my tummy!!



7 comments:

Jules said...

That is such a pretty photo of you and your college friends. It's also a great thing that you have such wonderful in-laws. You definitely have a lot of special people to be thankful for on this holiday.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Caroline said...

Lots of wonderful people! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kristen said...

Lots of things to be thankful for. :)

Have a lovely Thanksgiving!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Looks like you have some wonderful people in your life! That last photo of you alone is so pretty!

Meghan said...

I totally said the same thing about my husband - ha! I love this post - this was definitely one of my favorite topics!

Unknown said...

all of these pictures are gorgeous, and i am especially loving that first beach picture and the last baby bump pic -- so sweet!

Courtney said...

i love these posts today :)
Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for linking up!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved