I bought the "special" detergent...(All Free and Clear) and started washing baby girls clothes this weekend. I am stressed trying to figure out how to organize them. I know I need to do it by sizes but should I pack up the sizes that she will not wear for awhile? I am making some dividers for the closet, but the drawers stress me out. Any advice?
We got a sweet baby gift from my Sister-in-law, Michelle. I love the monkey bib and little whale faucet cover.
As you can see, our chair came in on Friday....love it!!















5 comments:
I have just begun the same process! I am just organizing drawers by size...0-3 month, 6 month plus, etc. Everything is looking adorable!
I love this room! Are you liking your chair??
I had everything that was too big hanging up in the closet and the drawers for everything I was currently using...although most of that stuff was in and out of the laundry since both of my kids liked spitting up all over themselves 5 times a day :)
LOVE the chair!!!
My best advice for organizing clothing is to hold clothes up to each other to compare sizes and organize from smallest to largest (rather than only looking at the actual size label). Certain brands run small or large, and there were a few outfits that R never got to wear because it was smaller than the size indicated. With little girl dresses it won't be as big of a problem, but with any kind of one piece outfit the length of the crotch or feet can be an issue!
Riggs just has an armoire with baskets and one hanging rod, so I pretty much had everything in there, organized by size. As he outgrows things, I put them in a big plastic bin in storage. (But if people have been kind enough to give you things beyond 12-months you could probably leave those stored for a bit!)
your chair is the cutest! where did you find it?
Post a Comment