
{one}
I am loving these new pieces from the Lauren Conrad collection at Kohl's. I'm not really a Kohl's fan, but I like her clothes!



{two}
Oh......yeah....this is happeneing!! They are making a lot of progress on the new Urban Outfitters....and it's less than 2 miles from my house. This could be dangerous!!!
{three}
I am loving this idea I saw. What a fun way to serve veggies and dip from the traditional platter! Now I just need to hunt for a plant stand and paint it :)

{five}
I am so excited about the new class at Archiver's. Who is already signed up? ME!!

{six}
I am loving that Joe's schedule has been changed to "normal people hours". He is now working Wednesday-Saturday from 6 am - 4:30 pm. He is off Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I am looking forward to dinners together, church together and going to the gym together.
We took a 6 miles walk last night and it was so nice :)
What are YOU loving this week?















4 comments:
I love the last dress that Lauren is wearing!!
Wow- I love those Lauren Conrad items too! Might need to make a trip to Kohl's. =)
Yay- for more time with your hubby!! Love that!
You have a lot to love. I felt the same way when I saw that he collection was at Kohl's. But it's just so cute that it really makes me want to order it or go see it. That's also exciting about Urban Outfitters. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get an H&M one day...
Thanks for playing along!
Your hubby's new schedule sounds great! I know you're excited about that :)
Post a Comment