HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!


1. I am currently obsessed with anything burlap, ruffled, and fun. Wait...that's always been an obsession.

2. Today I am refreshed because, my cousin went to a psychic and she was able to talk to my mom. She also told her that my mom is always with me. Spare me the lecture on "psychics are bad people" lecture. My mom told me she would send me signs and communicate if it was possible and she has .

3. The age I am is 29 and the age I feel is 23. Some days it's hard for me to believe that I am married with a job and a house and responsibilities. I still feel like I am in college and when I get together with Kristy, I feel like we are in our dorm rooms again making videos and being super silly. I can't believe that I am almost 30!! .

4. My favorite place is my the beach! There is nothing better to me than lying in the sun with a gossip magazine and a fruity drink. It is my "happy" place.

5. Something I have been procrastinating is putting the rest of my sales into Quickbooks for my taxes this year....gag!

6. The last thing I purchased was Chick-fil-a for dinner last night.

7. The thing I love most about my home is the fact that it is mine.....well me and Joe's. We have really made our house into a home. I love how cozy it is. I love the memories that we have there and I will be sad when we finally move one day.

Want to play along with "Fill in the Blank Friday". Head on over to Lauren's blog and link up!


1 comment:

In The Loop said...

I'm glad you're feeling good about what your cousin told you. I've never been to a psychic but I do believe the some people have the power to connect with other energies in the world.

Also, I love the beach! It's always so relaxing.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved