HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!


1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose Southern Living.

2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be about cooking, baking, traveling and decorating .

3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) the only time I EVER buy a magazine is at the airport...if I have already read through all the ones I have .

4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) in print hands down.

5. The number of magazines I buy each month is zero....I subscribe to the ones that I really care about .

6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) home .

7. The magazines I read regularly are Country Living, Martha Stewart, Southern Living, Lucky, Glamour, Lucky, Shape, Marie Claire, Travel and Leisure, US Weekly, and Real Simple .



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved