A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!
{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?YES!!
{two} do you crack your knuckles?ewww...no!!
{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?anything fruity!
{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?my wedding band and ring or my starfish necklace from Tiffany's
{five} who is your best friend?Joe and Sister Kristy
{six} what is your favorite smell?cookie baking, grass, old books, the Disney World air conditioning system...strange I know, permanent makers (ha!), BBQ, suntan oil...it reminds me of the beach
{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?well...I don't really eat lunch beat. Does bacon count? I LOVE BLT's!!
{eight} do you still have your tonsils?yes
{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?not always
{ten} what color is your car?goldish/tan
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved
No comments:
Post a Comment