HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, February 7, 2011

Scheduling Sunday!

This week is going to be VERY busy!!

Monday: Joe's Birthday!! We are going out to dinner before he has to work, making stuff for YoLo, and watching The Bachelor with Lindsey.

Tuesday: Kickboxing at 5:45, meeting a bride at 7.

Wednesday: Kickboxing at 5:30, meeting Aunt Susan for dinner ay 7.

Thursday: Gym in the a.m., Parent Conferences until 7 pm...yikes!, grab dinner afterwards with Joe. I also have to make stuff for YoLo.

Friday: Gym in the a.m., Date night with Joe :) Making Cupcakes :)

Saturday: Meeting with a bride in the a.m., cupcake pick ups, celebrating Valentine's Day with Joe.

Sunday: Making stuff for YoLo and cupcakes for Valentine's Day :)


2 comments:

Leslie said...

Every time I go to YoLo I always get a little blondie on top, even though they don't really "go" with the flavors I always get. They're just so good I still have to get a little bite to eat by itself!

emily said...

I get your stuff too when I go to YoLo! So good!

Have a great week!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved