A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!
{one} ice: crushed or cubed?I like the little pellets of soft ice that are easy to chew :)
{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?People that pull out in the lane RIGHT next to me. I freak out and think that they are going to hit....oh and people who eat, text, put on make up, watch tv....all at the same time while driving.
{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?My kitchen :)It's nothing out super fantastic, but it has white cabinets, gray walls, lots of stainless steel, vintage white sink and tile countertops, cook pulls and handles, a Kitchen aid mixer, Dash & Albert rug, etc. It's totally me and it's the place where I do my personal cooking/baking. You gotta work with what you got, so until I have a beautiful dream kitchen, this is perfect ;)

{four} do you save old birthday cards?I save almost all of my cards. They are usually super funny or in some way special.
{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?last summer :)
{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?nope.
{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?my Uggs
{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?Blackjack...and I'm pretty good at it :)
{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?Yes, when I was little I started writing a book. It was like a combo of Babysitters Club and Sweet Valley High...haha!
{ten} what is your favorite musical?Gosh....this is hard! I LOVE musicals....Here are a few favorites:



Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved
2 comments:
Visiting from Wee Bit of Me . . . You have such cute pics of you and your husband:) Your kitchen looks awesome!
I love love love Wicked. I have the whole album on my itunes. It's amazing. Popular and Defying Gravity are my favorites. I also liked Hairspray and Chicago, but Wicked was sensational. I also won day of front row tickets for $25 to Wicked, so that may have helped...
Post a Comment