HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Challenge Day #6-Gift Ideas



Valentine's Day is a week from today!! Joe and I will be celebrating on Saturday night because he has to work on Monday...boo!

Here are some gift ideas for me....(hint, hint)...

You can't go wrong giving me flowers. I LOVE Gerber Daisies!!
I have also been wanting a heart rate monitor for the gym.

Mmmmmmm chocolate!!
I have been loving these Lisa Leonard necklaces for awhile.
I am also in love with ANYTHING involving skeleton keys....I. heart. these :)
Joe on the other hand is a little bit harder to shop for.

I like these hidden message collar stays
and this cuff link case.



What are you getting your sweetie? Link up and tell us!!



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved