A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!
{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?pastries.....Mmmmmmmm
{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?probably like 30. I have a lot of flip flops, flats, boots, heels, etc.
{three} city or country?city!!!
{four} what is your favorite part of your job?being with the kids and helping them to love school :)
{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?chips and salsa
{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?yes....when I was little I found a family cemetery that had been missing for years. I have also been in several newspapers/magazines for my cupcakes :)
{seven} do you use post-it notes?YES!! every.single.day.I think it's just part of being a teacher.
{eight} do you have freckles?yup. I used to hate them, but now I love them :)
{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?yes...only if it is a tie or a pink shirt though.
{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?do thank you cards count? I write those all the time.
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved
No comments:
Post a Comment