HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, February 18, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!


1. I am a lover of Animals. A loyal friend. A wife, daughter, and mother to a fur-baby. A blog-stalker. A thrifter, crafter, scrapbooker. An outspoken, Christian, Republican. A ZTA. A Junior League Member. A lover of all things burlap, pink & green, and happy. A teacher, baker, and avid recycler.

2. The bravest thing I've ever done was taken care of my mother . Of course there was no question that I would do this, but is was still extremely hard.

3. I feel prettiest when I am getting my picture taken. It's really too bad I am not tall and skinny, because I am a HAM in front of the camera.

4. Something that keeps me awake at night is to-do lists, worrying about dogs that I need to help save, thinking about my mom.

5. My favorite meal in the entire world is French bread, a yummy salad and some sort of chicken or shrimp.

6. The way to my heart is through kindness and love.....and maybe chocolate :) .

7. I would like to go on a thrifting/junking trip across the South.


1 comment:

dixons said...

i will go on a thrifting trip across the south. we might have to wait until we're 50 though.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved