HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine's Challenge Day 2- Favorite Valentine's Candy


Yes, I am a weirdo and I actually like conversation hearts....in moderation.
You can't go wrong with chocolate turtles!!
I also love Lindt balls....in any flavor!
Mmmmmm...cashew crunch from our local candy store here in Memphis....Dinstul's......yum!!
Link up and tell me your favorite type of Valentine's Day candy!
Tomorrow's topic is " Where did you meet your sweetie and where did you go on your first date?" If you are not currently in a relationship, list your favorite place to go on a date :)




No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved