HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top Two Tuesday!!


Yay for Top Two Tuesday!! Today's topic is "Things You Have Learned About Friendship"

1. Keep in touch with your friends that you have had for a long time.
I pride myself on keeping the good friends that I have had since I was younger.

*Mollie and I have been BFF since we were in the same class in 1st grade! We don't get to see each other often, but when we do, we pick right back up where we left off. She's also the person that knows my DEEPEST,DARKEST, secrets! I feel like I can tell her ANYTHING and we can laugh until we almost pee our pants!



*Abby and I have been BFF since middle school when we used to cause trouble at the skaing rink and summer camp. We have gone though a lot together and I miss her so much now that she is living in South Korea with her sweet hubby and new baby boy.
2.Quality over Quantity.
My husband is SUPER social and has friends in every state...seriously! I on the other hand prefer to keep my friend group down to the ones that I REALLY care about....the friends that I have known for awhile and I know will always be apart of my life. These are my girls from college. Although none of us live in the same city, we try to get together every few months for a Girls Weekend. We miss you Abs!

This was 4 years ago at Kristy's wedding reception
and this was Jan. 2009 reliving our days at UT-Martin.


I'm also very close to some of my cousins...heck, I have known them since they were born!
Baby Lindsey and I have had fun over the years...at college

and now she lives 3 streets over from us ;)

My cousin, Meredith, and I have been good friends since we were little too!
What have you learned about friendship?




No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved