Hey Ya'll!!
It's Sarah here and I am the owner of Monkey Bread Bakery in Memphis, TN. Monkey Bread Bakery is something that I have always wanted to do and my hubby has been supportive the whole way. Heck...he is the one who came up with the name!
He is also the one who eats the most cupcakes!




I have been contacted 4 times by Food Network about doing the show, Cupcake Wars. They actually called on Tuesday. I keep saying no. Maybe one day I will change my mind :)

Speaking of Food Network, I have met some really fun people who loved my cupcakes! You may recognize Pat and Gina Neely from Food Network and Carla Hall from Top Chef.

Still not convinced? Check out some of my work!























4 comments:
*faints* *wants cupcakes so bad*
AND you like monkeys.. I love 'em too..
Congrats on your awesome business AND being contacted by Food Network.. I love Food Network...
If noone has told you lately.. you rock!
Happy weekend!
I am so glad you did this post!! This is amazing! I had no idea you owned this or were so talented. Out of curiosity, what is your reasoning on saying no to Food Network? I'd be interested to hear. I love love love Carla. I was so scared she was going to go home this week on Top Chef Masters. I was literally cheering for her to stay. Do you watch it?
Cannot wait to try some of your cupcakes! The blondies at YoLo were wonderful, so I'm sure everything you bake is just as good!
Oh and I'm beyond jealous of you meeting Carla. Love her.
Your cupcakes look fabulous. I wish Food Network would contact me to be on Cupcake Wars. A girl can dream.
xo
Post a Comment