Last weekend was very good! Joe was out of town at a card tournament....but don't worry. I kept myself busy! I went to scrapbook event and made these free projects:
*Birthday layout.....there will be a picture in the big space
*card and tag
On Sunday I went to my Great Uncle's house (who recently passed away). My dad and I have to go through everything and I found some treasures to bring home. A vintage sewing kit (with buttons!), milk glass vase, cast iron corn bread pan, galvanized silver scoops, galvanized crab boil seasoning containers, some vintage serving utensils, etc.
*I LOVE this old bait container that I found....I picture this filled with flowers and hung from a door.
*Also, this bait pail....so cool! I saw the galvanized pail at the back of a shed and sent my brother in to get ti for me.















1 comment:
Great finds! I love stuff that has character!
Oh and where do you scrapbook? I need to get back into it!
Post a Comment