HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

20 Questions {Marriage}


I saw this on Imperfectly Wonderful World and had to do this since Valentine's day is soon :)

1. How long have you been married?
It will be 5 years in June


2. How long have you been together?
6 years since December 2004


3. Where did you go on your first date?
Bahama Breeze, Blue Monkey, Backstreet


4. Where did you go on your latest date?
We took a trip to New Orleans last weekend (trip report coming soon)

5. What's your anniversary date?
June 10, 2006


6. Where were you married?
Holy Communion Episcopal Church


7. What was your best/favorite wedding gift and from whom?
Hmmm....we got a pretty sweet camera from Joe's mom and stepdad. I loved everything
that we got to make our house a "home".



8. Where did you honeymoon?
Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini, Greece


9. What food do you like now because of your spouse?
Hot Wings and Pepperoncini Peppers

10. What type of music do you like now because of your spouse?
We like a lot of the same music, but I can appreciate lesser known bands now


11. What movie or television program do you like now because of your spouse?
Movie: Big Man on Campus
TV show:
True Blood


12. Favorite PG rated thing you like doing together?
Working in the yard/planting flowers


13. Last gift you bought your spouse?
GPS thing for running


14. Last gift your spouse bought you?
A necklace from Ritzy Misfit with an "S" on it. loves it!!


15. Favorite things about your spouse?
He's a Christian. He is kind to animals/doesn't hunt/helps me save bugs :)
He's smart and is VERY handy around the house. He is very driven and knows what he wants and will not stop until he gets it. He is the life of the party. He knows me so well.
He has a great sense of humor. He's funny and witty.
He's supportive. He's respectful.
He's a wonderful dad to Hank and I know that he will be a great dad to our future children.


16. Something you disagree about:
He's a night owl and I'm a morning person!!! It's pretty much the ONLY thing we ever argue about. He wishes that I would stay up late and "have fun/let loose". I tell him I have my fun during the day.


17. Book that you both like:
Anything by Chelsea Handler

18. Best shared experience?
All the memories we have made traveling!!


19. One thing you want to do together in the future?
Retire and travel the world!!

20. What makes a marriage last?
Honesty, good communication, trust, respect, doing your own thing every once in a while,
and shared values and beliefs.


1 comment:

Michele said...

I really enjoyed reading your answers. Q&A things are such a great way to get to know someone more. We love to work in the yard, too. I think your advice for making a marrige last is excellent. By the way, I'm so jealous of your honeymoon!!! I'd like to tag along wherever you guys go.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved