HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!


{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
Full House

{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith


{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Nope...I got them out several year ago...no biggie!


{four} what is your go to way to relax?
Massage at Massage Envy, pick up dinner, and catch up on my shows...alone :)

{five} do you play any instruments?
Nope...

{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
I'm indifferent....I'm been to one before in Greece and it wasn't that big of a deal.

{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
No....but I did when I was little. I would eat that eraser right off...I was a strange little kid.

{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
If you mean driving to the oil change place and whipping out the credit card for them to change it...then yes :)

{nine} can you curl your tongue?
yep!

{ten} can you knit or crochet?
umm....negative!




No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved