HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day #10-The Best Valentine's Day Gift That I Ever Got


This takes me back to February 2005 when Joe and I had only been dating for a few months. Yes, we were already in love, but he was still "woo-ing" me :) It was a school day and I knew that he had to work at night (which bummed me out a little bit). He came up to school and picked my kids up from music. As they came into the room, they each handed me an apple. I had no idea what was going on. Joe brought me the last apple. It was so sweet. I was like "this guy is a keeper!!". I was so excited for what he had just done, but when I got home, I had more surprises! he had set up a scavenger hunt at my house with clues and gifts at each stop. Some of the gifts included a book, a cd, Ben and Jerry's ice cream, a necklace and a day of pampering at a local spa. It was so fun hunting for clues and getting all these gifts. He sure did spoil me! We got engaged a few months later in July. Since then we have had several Valentine's days together. I have no idea what he has in store for me...but honestly I would be happy with dinner and a movie :)



1 comment:

Lorri said...

Came across your blog this morning and I love it!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved