HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


{one}
I am loving this adorable necklace from Forever 21. It was only $1.50. I may or may not have also bought one for my BFF (who loves birds).
I also bought this skinny belt ($2.50!!),
this necklace ($1.50)
and this cute dress ($13.50).


{two}
I am loving the weather that we have been having this week. It has been at least 60 degrees
every day and sunny. I like this good weather. Sun is good for the soul!!


{three}
I am loving that I have a long weekend coming up. Well not really.
The kids are out of school on Monday and we have inservice activities,
but I get to go to lunch with my co-workers and that is always fun!


{four}
I am loving how happy and excited Joe has been.
Things are progressing nicely with his job and
the next step in just around the corner (flying for FedEx).



{five}
Of course I'm loving my boys!!

{six}
I am loving this hanging swing for outside. I saw this at a local store and had to snap a pic.
It's covered in burlap.....sigh!!


{seven}
I am loving this sweet pig face. How can you not smile when you see this?


{eight}
I am sorta loving this picture that Joe took last weekend in New Orleans....see the ghost at the bottom!! Those three things are umbrellas....but what about the other one....hmmmmm.




4 comments:

Melanie Mueller said...

Wow- you found some super cute bargains!! Love them all.
Also, kuddos to you for teaching Kindergarten. As a former elementery school teacher, turned stay at home mom to three boys, I know the patience that takes. Enjoy your sort of day off. =)
Btw , you and your hubby are such a cute couple!

According to Jax said...

Ahhhhh, that pig face is adorable!!

Kristy said...

I am just hoping that I am the BFF who is getting the necklace!!! Swoon!

I am behind in life between Valentine's Day, home projects, Steven's birthday and Zane at the hospital after school today. Just getting around to reading!

Sarah said...

I am a Forever21 jewelry junkie. I bought 5 pairs of earrings and 3 necklaces the last time I was in there. That's the case almost every time I go. It's so cheap that I can't pass it up!
That pig is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my whole life. Seriously did the whole "Awww" thing when I saw it.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved