
{one}
We got out of school early today and will probably (fingers crossed) be out tomorrow!!

{two}
I bought this super cute cardigan from Old Navy last night. It reminds me of Spring.

{four}
I bought a bounce dryer bar today. Not sure if this things works or not, but new things make me happy :)

{five}
I am loving that Valentine's Day is just around the corner. We are celebrating on Saturday night since Joe is working Valentine's night. I wonder what he has up his sleeve?
{nine}
I am loving my silly husband!!

What are you loving this week?




















6 comments:
I love that toothbrush holder & i'm a sucker for a pretty cardigan!
I am so loving those new scents from Bath and Body Works, too! I just bought some on Sunday!!
The margarita scent is awesome!
Enjoy your snow day!!
I think of all the things I'm picking the strangest to comment on, but please let us (or me) know about that dryer bar. I really want to get one, but I want to see how it works and if it sticks and how long it lasts, etc.
Cute toothbrush holder. You can never have too many.
Great list! I'm loving that cardi from Old Navy. I'm ready for Spring weather and a little sunshine. We were out of school today in north Texas because of ice and snow. We still don't know if we'll have school tomorrow or not...we'll see! I'm loving those Valentine's treats and that fun pic of you and your hubs!
I received candles of the new BBW scents and I'm in love too!
Post a Comment