HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up!!




We had a WONDERFUL and super relaxing weekend!!
Let's start the weekend on Thursday, shall we. I had a snow day on Thursday and going back to work on Friday was no big deal (it was jeans day!).

{Thursday}
We literally laid around all.day.long. It was GLORIOUS!!
I am never lazy, so this was a treat! We caught up on all our shoes on DVR and also watched Case 39. It was good and scary! We also ordered a pizza....
cause that's what you do on days where you never get out of your pj's :)


{Friday}
On Friday, I had to go back to school. We went on a date with our sweet friends, Jason and Beth. We found out that Beth is expecting again and we went to The Majestic Grille. Yummy!

{Saturday}
We had a lazy morning and then we went to lunch at Abner's and then to see The Rite.
It was good and scary!
My dad sent me beautiful pink tulips today for Valentine's Day!!
After relaxing for a little bit, we got cleaned up and
went out for Valentine's Day at Paulette's. I had lobster....yay!
Here we are after dinner....I look pale and tired....gah! I need a beach..STAT!
When we got home we watched another scary movie in bed. This was good too!

{Sunday}
Sunday I went to a spinning class with my good friend, Katelyn. My legs sure are sore today!
I made soup for dinner and cookies. I made Joe come and help chop the vegetables :)
Hanky :)
I let Hank lick the cookie bowl....I love him!
How was your weekend?


1 comment:

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

OMG you guys and the scary movies!!! I wouldn't sleep for a week!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved