HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Want Some Free Money?

Have you heard of Ebates.com?? I signed up about a year ago and so far I have gotten several checks in the mail. That's right people...I'm talking FREE MONEY! There is no catch. If you do a lot of shopping online, this is a program for you. All you do is follow the link below and sign up. Each time you buy something online go to Ebates and sign in. Then, you just search for the store you want to shop in and click the link. Ebates will take you to the store. You shop, you check out, easy peasy! It's just like you are shopping through the site...you just do it through Ebates. Then they pay you a % of the money that you spent. Yup...they PAY YOU to shop!!
Loves it!
It's all the good stores too: Target, Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Sephora, Barnes & Noble...etc. Most likely, if it is a major retailer, they are on Ebates. You can also go to Delta, Travelocity,etc. through Ebates when you are booking your trip and gets lots of money back!! I just got a check yesterday for $20!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's the coolest thing ever! I'm going to have to go check it out.

-Amy

{There's a giveaway going on over at my blog amyrenepowell.com ... love to see you there!}

Reunion Committee said...

oooh sweet. Im going to check this out ASAP!
Tana

meghan said...

I love ebates. I signed up before Christmas and have already racked up over $60+ because of their promotions and stuff. Nice to hear that you have continued to use it. I haven't shopped since then so haven't thought about it.

Leslie said...

Cool! Thanks for sharing!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved