HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, February 14, 2011

Top Two Tuesday!!

Today's topic is your favorite top two dresses from the Grammy's last night.
1. Selena Gomez
OK...now I see why Justin Bieber loves her. Look at that hair!! I only wish mine looked like that. Love that dress too. It looked great on her!!
2. Julianne Hough
I LOVE everything about this dress...the colors, the cute, the length.
It's beautiful!

Play along over at The Undomestic Momma.


6 comments:

emily said...

I didn't even watch the Grammy's this year! oops!

Love those dresses!

Unknown said...

I really can't get over how grownup Selena Gomez is looking lately!

Beth McC. said...

Love both of your picks! I loved the color on Julianne Hough

star said...

Selena was my #1 pick! Love love her and her dress!

Leslie said...

Selena's was so pretty! It's nice to see the simpler dresses at the Grammys. Usually they're some of the best!

Unknown said...

I loved Juliannes look too! Hope you have had a good day!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved