

Today's topic is the "Top 2 Things You Have Learned About Blogging".
1. Blog often and be yourself! Remember why you started a blog in the first place...it was probably for yourself...not others, so you owe it to yourself to do it your way. Don't go weeks without blogging or people loose interest.
2. Know that ALL kinds are people are looking at your blog....so be careful what you say.
I have learned this the hard way. You never know who is reading your blog and therefore you always need to be careful what you say. People may take things the wrong way or out of context.















2 comments:
#2 is so true! I try to keep in mind that my employer/family could read at any time. I don't keep my blog a secret, but there are some things that should just never be discussed.
Great tips and number 2 is so true!!!
Post a Comment