
I am linking up with the sweet Cara over at The First Grade Parade. If you are a teacher, please check out her blog. It is full of amazing and creative ideas. Even though I teach K, I have modified many things to work for me.
This is me. Sarah. Or Sly Sister Sarah if we are BFF.
I love my family, animals, going to thrift shops and yard sales, burlap, starfish, the beach, taking pictures, traveling, cooking/baking, and watching movies.

Joe and I have been married for 4.5 years (June 10th is our 5th anniv.)

We love to travel and do projects around the house.

We live in the most adorable house in Midtown Memphis, TN. We LOVE our neighborhood and have the best neighbors!

Joe and I do not have any kids...yet! But we do have a BIG baby named Hank...or Hanky Boobie.


My family is the best (my mom is in heaven) .... :(
This picture was taken a few weeks before she died.

I have a WONDERFUL group of girlfriends!!

I own a cupcake business in Memphis called Monkey Bread Bakery.

{...Q & A...}
Q: What would you be doing if you weren't teaching?
A: I would probably open a cupcake store or do something where I could travel.
Q: What are your hobbies?
A: Scrapbooking, baking, blogging, thrifting.
Q: When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A: A talent agent.
Q: What are your guilty pleasures?
A: Jersey Shore, ice cream, and blog-stalking!
Q: What is your biggest fears?
A: Well I have panic attacks when I see animals on the side of the road. I am also scared of loosing the people that I care about.
Q: When you're on vacation, where do you like to go?
A: The beach!!
Q: What's the best adviced you ever received?
A: Be yourself :)
Q: What do you value most in others?
A: Honesty
Q: If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?
A: My sense of humor
Q: If you could have lunch with anyone - living or dead - who would it be?
A: My mom :)
Q: Now, tell us one thing about yourself:
A: I sometimes have a deep desire to pack my bags and travel the world by myself :)
















4 comments:
You are darling! If I'm ever in Memphis, I'm stoppin' in for a cupcake!! YUM!! How fun is that?!?! So glad you played along! It's nice to "meet" you!
Cara :)
thefirstgradeparade.blogspot.com
Love the photo with your mom :)
Am loving the cupcakes :) My cousin lives in Memphis, I am going to tell her to stop by :)
Jennifer
I'm stopping by from The First Grade Parade meet the teacher. My husband and I LOVE to travel and I'm amazed at all of the places you've been. Awesome! You have a lovely home. The photo of your family is priceless. Thanks for sharing it. I really like your blog and am now following :) Nice to meet you!
Nice to "meet" you! Love your blog!
Amber
http://fabulousfirstgrader.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment