I thought some of my teacher friends in the blog world would like to see some of the things that we have doing in my K classroom. Enjoy :)
First up we have Space Week. The students ordered the planets on black paper and then I gave them some of the cheapo star stickers to decorate with.
Here is the bulletin board that we made. They colored the astronauts and I put their real picture for the face. Super cute!!
Next up we have Valentine's Day.
We have been reading and enjoying all of the Olivia books so we decided to make Olivia's and decorate our door. I think it turned out cute.
I let the students write somthing that they loved on a sentence strip and then they drew a picture of themselves and glued it in a heart.
In January we made a Snowman Glyph.
For President's Day, the kids made George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.















3 comments:
How CUTE! I love the president pictures :)
Thanks for sharing! I love seeing what's going on in other kindergarten classrooms. Teaching the space unit is my absolute favorite. The kids always have so many questions. I love it.
Thanks for posting these! It's so fun to get new ideas from others!
Post a Comment