
1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is Teen Mom....It's a TRAIN WRECK!!
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is jeans that fit JUST right but have holes in them. I keep thinking maybe I will cut them off and make shorts. Do people even wear cut off jean shorts anymore? Probably not, which explains why I haven't done it yet. .
3. My grocery store impulse buy is Ice Cream.....lord knows I don't need it .
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is make lists.
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is chocolate!! I usually give up sweets for Lent and this year is no exception, but after that it's on like donkey-kong. I have already seen the Cadbury Cream Eggs and Reese's peanut butter eggs at Walgreen's....Mmmmmmmm .
6. A little indulgence that I have is getting a monthly massage at Massage Envy. It's seriously the best treat .
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is in the kitchen and I have actually tried to reorganize it several times. It usually stays clean for about a week and then the junk starts piling in.
What guilty pleasures are you indulging in this weekend?
Link up with Lauren over at "The Little Things We Do" and tell us.
xo
{Sarah}















1 comment:
Monthly massages....yes please!
I doubt I could give up chocolate too!
Happy Friday!
Post a Comment