HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, February 7, 2011

Canine 10 Commandments


10 Canine Commandments:

1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Remember that before you buy me. I need someone who can commit to me for my whole life.

2. Give me time to understand what you want from me.

3. Place your trust in me. It's crucial to my well-being.

4. Don't be angry with me for long, I only have you.

5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand words, I understand you are talking to me.

6. Be aware that I will never forget how you treat me.

7. Before you hit me, remember I have teeth but I choose not to bite you.

8. Before scolding me for bad behavior, ask yourself if something might be bothering me.

9. Take care of me when I grow old. You too will grow old.

10. Go with me on that difficult last journey. This too will be easier with you at my side.

REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU.



2 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

How sweet! I definitely love my pups!!

Sarah said...

I love this! Makes me proud to be a dog mama!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved