HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fabulous Hoiday Blog Challenge: Favorite Christmas Movies



Yes, I know I skipped yesterday....I'm not ready yet. I will take some pictures this weekend and post them soon!

I am a sucker for Christmas movies. They make me happy and put me in the holiday spirit. Even if they are only playing in the background as I wrap Christmas gifts, they make me happy. Here are mt favorites:

The Polar Express
This is such a magical kids movie. We watch it every year in my K class and have a whole day devoted to fun activities...come to school in our PJ's, drink hot chocolate, make an art activity, etc.

The original clay-mation Rudolph. I love the Island of Misfit Toys. We also watch this every year n class on "Reindeer Day".

A Christmas Story
Oh my...such a classic! I especially love when they do the 24 hours of this movie. I have loved this movie since I was little. So many good lines to repeat!


How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Another great movie that I have loved since I was little. I like the cartoon one the best...you can keep the one with real people! We have a Grinch Day in my classroom too. We all wear green, eat green snacks, make a Grinch hat and art project, etc.


It's a Wonderful Life
Such a great, feel good movie!

Home Alone!!!
I love this movie. I remember seeing it in the movie theaters with all of my cousins.

Home Alone 2
I do not normally like sequels, but I like this one. It has great music and NYC at Christmas time...magical!

All I Want For Christmas
My brother and I have watched this movie for a while. It always brings a smile to my face.
Charlie Brown Christmas
A great classic Christmas movie...we watch it in my classroom...love the soundtrack too!

Bridget Jones Diary
Not really a "Christmas" movie, but it is set in the winter and sort of has a holiday theme to it. I love watching this movie at any time during the year.

Love Actually
So many great people in the movie. I love how all of the story lines weave together to make such a great holiday movie. Can you believe that my BFF, Kristy WILL NOT watch this movie?! She thinks it is stupid...she hasn't even seen it...one day I will tie her down and make her watch it until she agrees that it is fabulous!

ELF
What can I say....probably my favorite Christmas movie ever!

Christmas Vacation
Great movie lines and so many funny scenes...love this one!


Meet Me in St. Louis
Once again...not necessarily a holiday movie, but there is a part at Christmas and it's wonderful!



3 comments:

Mia Maree said...

I saw the Polar Express for the first time last year and it was amazing! Wish I would have seen it in the Theater!

Victoria said...

great list! i LOVE watching christmas movies too :)

Unknown said...

Wow lots of good picks!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved