HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Right Now...


I saw this on "Little Moments Like This" and thought it would be fun to do :)


watching: Lord of the Rings. Yup....I'm a nerd!

eating: chex mix aka "trash"

drinking: Crystal Light lemonade

wearing: an old t-shirt of Joe's and black yoga pants....sexy? yes!

avoiding: putting clothes away and getting dressed for the grocery store.

missing: my mama. Christmas time is always hard.

feeling: excited to have the next two weeks off.

thankful: for my husband and my baby who is growing inside my belly.

weather: It's cold outside but the sun is shining!

praying: for my sister. She deserves her happily ever after and I know she will get it. Oh, and Steven....Karma's a b***h!!

needing: some white baby hangers.

thinking: (about) making cookies this week, wrapping gifts, and my baby bedding is being shipped this week!

loving: all of my friends and family!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how fun! I love this.

Happy Sunday!
Xo, jess

Laura said...

as far as the praying for goes? AMEN!!!

Anonymous said...

fun! & i love lord of the rings too :)

Lin said...

I haven't seen that movie in a while. I'm thinking it may be time for a recap :)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved