HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nursery Projects

Here is a sneak peak at Sally's new closet. The middle part is from IKEA. We picked it up when we were in Minnesota for Thanksgiving. I bought the polka dot bins at Target last year, and the circle green tins at Hobby Lobby. It is still super messy, but I love going in an organizing it.
I also worked on another project. I bought thank you notes from Target and decided to cover the empty boxes with scrapbook paper. I thought these boxes would be great to use in the drawers as dividers, holders, etc. I wanted to show you what box I used and also the finished product. I love reusing things.


1 comment:

Tami said...

The closet is looking great. I love the colors and the polka dots!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved