I did this post on January 1st of last year....let's see how many I accomplished....

{one}
The one resolution that everyone seems to have....loose 20 lbs.
(watch my sugar/carb intake)
**Um....nope...this did not happen....see #6
{two}
Cook at least 3 times a week and stick to a meal plan for crying out loud!
*Did it...yay!!
{three}
Work out at least 4 times a week :)
*Did it until #6 happened
{four}
Try to go with the flow more
*Done and Done :)
{five}
Try to be a better person all around: a better wife, a better friend, a better daughter, and better teacher, etc.
*I think I did this one.
{six}
Get pregnant!!
*YAY!!! I am pregnant right now :)
{seven}
Get more money in savings.
*DONE!!
So it looks like I did pretty good with last years resolutions. Now, it's time to start thinking about resolutions for 2012.















3 comments:
i am going to be doing this too ... our resolutions were pretty similar too! :)
you did extremely well, now on to 2012! can't wait!
congrats! great list. :)
Good job, I'm so thinking about doing this next year.
Post a Comment