
1. My most favorite "little thing" is getting in a toasty warm bed .
2. I give anything to see my mama .
3. I can't believe how crazy my kids were at school today....well actually I CAN believe it. I'm sure they are so excited for Christmas .
4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is to relax and go to bed early. I would also like to finish addressing last minute Christmas cards .
5. The last thing I want to do today is take down my classroom Christmas stuff .
6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: My favorite place to eat is... .
7. My favorite candle scent is currently "Frosted Cranberry" from BBW .















1 comment:
There's nothing better than getting into a warm bed. Sometimes my husband will put the little space heater under the covers for a few seconds just to warm it up before I jump in haha.
I love the smell of berries in a candle :)
Post a Comment