HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Twenty-Twelve Resolutions




Today is the last day of the year. Tomorrow it will be 2012 and you know what that means....resolutions. 2011 was a year of changes....for me and for those around me. I know that 2012 is going to be a year of adventures and new beginnings and I can't wait to see what happens.

1. Do a better job tackling my little piles that accumulate around the house.

2. Get down to my pre-baby weight (and then some!).

3. Let go of the "little things".

4. Be the best mommy/wife/friend/daughter/sister that I can be.

5. Get every room in my house organized...including the attic.

6. Save as many dogs as I can.

7. Cook at least 4 times a week.

8. Learn how to sew.

9. Be more silly....don't take everything so seriously.

10. Have more drinks :)

What is on your list for 2012?






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great resolutions! Hope you have an amazing 2012!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved