HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, December 5, 2011

My First Bluum Box

So a few months ago I got a deal on a free 3 month subscription to Bluum. Bluum is a monthly box for expecting/new moms. It has samples (and sometimes full size) of products for you and baby. I was going to hold off and wait to start my subscription until AFTER Sally made her debut, but I couldn't help myself. I got my first box on Saturday.

When I opened up the outside box, here is what was inside...another box.

I'm not gonna lie...I was a little disappointed in this month's offerings. Here is what was included:
Lavender scented pillow spray (small sample size)
Stretch mark cream (medium sample size)
2 Baby creams (small size)
Eye drops (sample size)
a coupon....boo!
1 ABC block...what the heck am I supposed to do with 1 ABC block?
I was super excited to get this box, but I was really hoping for at least 1 full size product...hopefully the December box will be better. Have any of you ever gotten these boxes before? Are any of you currently getting them? What do you think?


2 comments:

Sunkissed and Southern said...

you won the cute necklace! jealous

Kristin said...

Im doing this as well. I got my first box last month and was really disappointed to. Then I got this same box over the weekend and was not that excited over this one as well. Im hoping it will get better..

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved