HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My bedding has arrived!!

The crib bedding arrived and Joe and I immediately put it on. I love, love, love, it!! I will try to take some better pictures when it is daylight out.




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

so gorgeous!!!! this makes me want to have a baby! haha LOVE IT!

Kristin said...

Love it!!! Where did you get it

Lindsey said...

Like Kristen, just wondering the details!! Custom? Beautiful!! I LOVE that you did blue for a girl! So unique and she is set!

Chelley N said...

It looks great with the walls and the S. Adorable!

Faith said...

so pretty! i love the pink and blue combo!

Pink and Green Mom said...

Awww it looks amazing!!

Stephanie Doyle said...

It's beautiful!! :)

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

how gorgeous! i love the S too =)

KellyDiane said...

LOVE the bedding, and all of your accessories, and the color scheme....LOVE:)

Mrs.CFH2 said...

I love it! Great choice!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved