HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday


1. New Years is a great reason for a fresh start.

2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to lose this pregnancy weight! I was currently in the process of trying to loose some weight through WW when I got pregnant...so once I get the go-ahead from the Dr. after little miss Sally is born, I will start back with that and start hitting up the gym again.

3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to get pregnant...and that happened...yay!

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was to workout 4 times a week.

5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve going to dinner with Joe, Lindsey and Nick and playing games back at the house.

6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to be a good mommy.

7. 2012 is going to be filled with new adventures .


1 comment:

Faith said...

2012 is going to be an incredible year for you! i know you are going to be an amazing mommy!

Happy New Year!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved