
1. The holiday season is a time for family and friends and remembering why we celebrate Christmas.
2. Snow makes me excited. Since we live in Memphis, we normally get out of school...woo-hoo! It is so wonderful waking up to snow and turning on the news to find out that school is closed. I always get on the couch and start watching movies .
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is chili...nothing better .
4. Winter is the best time for snuggling up on the couch and watching movies .
5. I can hardly wait for all of my holiday baking to begin. I am also excited just thinking that next year, Sally will be with us for her first Christmas.
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give them. I love picking out something for someone and watching them open it. Don't get me wrong...I also love to get presents too .
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 9 or a 10. I really love this time of the year. It just makes me so happy and thankful for what I have. I love shopping, putting up decorations, spending time with family and friends and always remembering the "reason for the season" .















2 comments:
Other states have school on holidays?
aH! You like chili!!! Yeahhh! :P
Those are all great answers! I enjoyed reading that. It is always good to remember the reason for the season! :) I love chili as well.
Post a Comment