HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday






{one}
I ordered some Christmas outfits for Sally to wear next year on Gymboree.com. I couldn't help myself. They are so cute and Gymboree was having a big sale.
I got this cute, cute sweater dress.....it will look so cute with tights!
I also ordered this little Christmas tree shirt that she will wear with the striped pants below.

I couldn't pass up this hat...it was only $2!!
{two}
I won another giveaway!! It is a 12 month subscription to Bluum Box. I already had a three month and had just gotten my first box a few weeks ago. I am excited that I will now have a year for free. I can't wait to see what I get in all of the boxes!

{three}
I found this product buried deep in the bathroom closet and decided to try it out agin. Love it!! My hair was straight with so much volume!!

{four}
I got an email today that my nursery bedding has shipped....woo-hoo!! I cannot wait to see her room with it all set up in the crib.

{five}
I ordered this book from PaperbackSwap.com today. I think this is the only Chelsea Handler book that I haven't read. She is hilarious and I cannot wait to start it.
{six}
I cannot get enough cuties....I am eating at least 2 a day :)

{seven}
really? There are no words....if you know who this is then you will laugh :) Notice the PURPLE writing?? Bahahaha!!

{eight}
This is my favorite bubble bath right now :) I found it at TJ Maxx...woo-hoo!!



7 comments:

Faith said...

i am just loving the outfits you got for baby girl! so adorable! she is going to be one stylish little one! :)

i love cuties too! i think it's the perfect name for it!

Meredith said...

I loved buying baby outfits for people at Gymboree they have such cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! Sally's bedding is the CUTEST I've ever seen!

Elizabeth said...

I love all her clothes! And that bedding - oh my gosh - adorable! Where did you get it? I may need to put that on my list for places to go when we have kids!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Those outfits are to die for!! I want a baby girl!! And that bedding- sooo pretty!

emily said...

1. I love Alterna hair stuff!!

2. Cuties are the best. I just got a big box myself!!

3. Sally's outfits are adorable. Great deals too!

Ali said...

I definitely had to do some quick stalking, but figured out who gremlin is. And I laaaaaughed! People are completely and unequivocally batcrap crazy sometimes.

In other news, your bedding continues to be adorable!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved