HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


{one}
I am loving the Orpheum summer movie line-up! I can't wait to catch some of these on the big screen. I ma most excited about The Firm, Walk the Line, Gone With the Wind, and Wizard of Oz!

{two}
I am loving that tonight is the season finale of American Idol.
My pick? Lauren....all. the.way.

{three}
I am excited about my new bathing suit I ordered from Overstock.com. It looks a lot like the black one that I bought last year. It's a one piece...yes, but I think it's retro and cute ;)



{four}
I LOVE this lotion....it smells so good!


{five}
I love that a few weeks from today we will be in Mexico...life is good :)


{six}
I am loving these dresses from Forever 21....I feel an online order coming on....


What are you loving today? Visit Jamie's blog and link up.
xoxo




2 comments:

Kit said...

You are loving some great things today! Hope that your Wednesday was fabulous!

Kristen said...

Love those dresses! So cute!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved