
1. have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself?
I have. It was empowering....not something I want to do all the time though.
2. would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane?
really? probably a hurricane....because then I would be at the beach and in someone else's condo :)
3. have you made summer vacation plans?
we are going to Mexico for our 5th anniversary in June, Minnesota for the 4th of July, and I am going to Atlanta with my BFF on a shopping trip.
4. what's your favorite accessory?
my wedding ring :)
5. have you ever been thrown a surprise party?
Nope....not sure I would like it.
6. are you friends with your neighbors?
Yup!! We get together with them at least once a week.
7. what's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Bridesmaids....friggin hilarious!
8 what's your favorite food network show?
I love Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa.















1 comment:
hey girl, I gave you a Blog Award!
Post a Comment