HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!


{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
It was a date from Match.com and the guy had NO personality....that's sorta a deal breaker.

{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
Right now....Kate Middleton....I would love to see what it is like to be her for a day.

{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
I don't like cheese.....ewww!

{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Yes! Her name was Mrs. McCasland. She was wonderful and passed away a few years ago.

{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
I used to call my mom. Now I call Joe or Kristy.

{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
Nope....I had big plans to try out, but I clammed up at the auditions.

{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Too hard to pick just one, but I do love Eloise :)

{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
I can...but every time I do it stings!

{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Yes, every now and then to make sure I am using the right keys.

{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
It has been too long....I plan on taking one next week when I am on summer break :)



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved