HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up!


This weekend was pretty low-key :) On Friday I set up the candy/dessert buffet the I created for a graduation party. I LOVE the way that it turned out!




On Saturday Joe had to work. I slept in and then took a 5 mile walk, got my nails/toes done, ran errands, etc. When Joe got home we went to dinner at Swanky's and sat on the patio.

On Sunday we slept in until 10:30 (which is unheard of for me...I'm usually an early bird), and then got up and I made waffles, bacon, and fruit for brunch. We laid around watching House Hunters and then did a little house hunting of our own....Memphis style. Here was our favorite for the day...I think Joe was ready to sign and buy the house right then and there...here are some pictures. The kitchen was awesome!!!







I love lazy weekends!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh goodness love the house!

Ali said...

Please buy that house and post daily pictures of it so I can live vicariously through you! Thanks!

Lin said...

Yes...what Ali said!

Becky said...

Hey there! Just saw that you're following my blog (thanks!). That candy buffet looks amazing, I wish I had something like that when I graduated! The house is also so beautiful, good luck on your house search! So much out there to choose from (at least in MN) which is good and bad!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved